Adaptative Learning S.L.U. (“Snackson” or “We”), company constituted for indefinite duration by means of a public deed (before the notary of Sant Quirze del Vallès, Mr. Alfonso Carbonell, on 27/01/2015, at entry No 89 in his notarial register) with VAT registration number B57466229, offers the following terms and conditions and privacy policty in order to inform you about your rights and obligations as user, as well as our policies and procedures regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information that we receive from www.snackson.com users (the “Service”).
Snackson’s webpage is a medium through which the products and services developed by the brand are promoted and announced. Additionally, posts and commentaries can be published, among other contents, addressed to the general public, related to all the major functional areas of business activity, such as lifelong learning, mobile learning and microlearning among others.
Snackson reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to its website, without prior notice, for the purpose of maintenance, repairs or installation of upgrades, among others.
The content of the Service must never be interpreted as a legal advise. All the published material is of a general, theoretical and purely indicative character. Publications are not fully in line with each particular case of web users.
General description of comments implementation
Users will be able to leave their comments to some of the contents published on the web by filling the details required in the form enclosed. To comment, users are obliged to provide trustful and updated information about themselves and answer to the requirements provided with the subscription form. Users are exclusively responsible of the true of the details provided.
Permitted usage of comments
The use of comments implementations is only allowed if these terms and conditions are respected together with the applicable law. It is considered as forbidden use, and users are obliged not to use comments for:
- Collect email addresses of users or third parties, by any means, with the purpose of sending SPAM, unsolicited adverting or not authorized, chain letters, or any other kind of illicit communications;
- Generate, transmit, share, store or facilitate any content considered as harmful, threaten, illegal, defamatory, abusive, harasser, obscene, fraudulent, and/or which violets the right to intimacy, privacy or/and which may contain discriminatory elements on grounds of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, political ideas or any other.
- Generate, transmit, share, store or facilitate any content used to advertise or spread illicit actions.
- Generate, transmit, share, store or facilitate any content that violate copyright or any other kind of intellectual property of the administrator or third parties.
- Make false declarations or provide false information about any matter.
- Generate, transmit, share, store or facilitate without the holder’s authorization, personal details of any third parties, including addresses, phone numbers, emails, identification numbers or passports, credit card numbers and any type of personal details in terms of LO 15/1999, 13th December, on Protection of Personal Data.
- Upload, publish, transmit, share or facilitate material containing computer virus, or any other code, file or computer program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software, hardware or telecommunication equipment.
- To undergo intimidatory practices of harassment against any person.
- Use any of the contents produced by Snackson in a manner contrary to our terms and conditions, privacy policies, to law or morality, or any other manner that can damage, smare the reputation, overload or be harmful for the company or third parties.
- This list of prohibited conduct is just an example of some of the infractions that users can commit.
Responsibility for the content published
Users are responsible of the content (text, sound, pictures, etc.) generated, published, transmited, shared, stored or facilitated in the comments field of the Service.
II. Snackson’s rights
Intellectual Property and Copyright
Snackson holds intellectual property rights and Copyright of designs, texts, marks, graphics, pictures, videos, software, music, sounds and other contents in the web, keeping the moral and patrimonial rights that the law provides.
Content generated by users, links or embeded resources are exluded. Their property will be duly referred.
These terms and conditions must be interpreted according to the Spanish law, excluding the implementation of any conflict rule which redirects to the implementation of a different lay.
All disputes that derive from this terms and conditions or that are related with them, will be solved by the Spanish court, renouncing to any other jurisdiction.
For all intents and purposes, judicial and extrajudicial, the legal domicile is the one established on the top. And it is there where all notifications referring to the use of the web will be validated.
If any clause in these terms and conditions are considered invalid, subject to avoidance or inapplicable, this won’t affect any of the other clauses in the present document. Consequently, terms and conditions will be amended to the extent necessary for the implementation of the other provisions of these terms.
Security in the use of the web
Snackson is not responsible for the contents or comments published or indexed by users of the Service, and cannot guaranty the truthfulness and accuracy of any information published by users.